If you are wondering How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android then don’t worry because after reading this article you’ll be able to transfer your iPhone contacts to Android easily.
As we know some high specification Android smartphones are now available So if you are an Apple user and wish to switch to Android then this would be the best time. or if you have already switched from iPhone to Android then probably you are some difficulties like data transfer and contacts transfer from iPhone to Android. Contacts are indeed the most important part of our phone because it’s very important to communicate with anyone.
Table of Contents
Anyways, today in this tutorial, I will show you how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android in very easy steps and this process won’t gonna take so much time. You don’t need any technical skills or be a computer genius to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android 😀 You just needs your Phones (iPhone and Android Phone) and the internet connection.
Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android using a simple Application
We are going to use an app that is available on both Apple iTunes and Google Play store that helps to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android smartphones easily. Although, you don’t need to install anything on your Android phone. Simply follow these steps and you can transfer contacts from iPhone to Android smartphone in just few minutes.
- in the very first step, you need to Download an app called “My Contacts Backup” in your IOS device. Download it from here.
- Open the app on your iPhone and grant permission when it asks to access contacts.
- Tap on Backup button.
- Now Tap on email and upload the VCF file into your email. Now you can send the email to yourself or save it as a draft.
- Now download this VCF file in your Android phone from your email.
- Now open contacts in your Android phone and find the contact setting section.
- Surely you’ll see an Import/Export option Tap on that option.
- now we need to import that VCF file so tap on Import and choose the .vcf file from your file manager and it’ll start importing your contacts from VCF file to your Android Phone.
- When it’ll finish importing you can see all the contacts in your contact section.
Final words on How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android
Hopefully, you have successfully transferred contacts from iPhone to Android using this method. It was a simple and effective way to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android. Remember, VCF files contains all the contacts, so if you have any VCF file then it is assured that it contains contacts and you can open that file on your Android or Apple iPhones to import all contacts from that file.
If you found this article helpful then don’t forget to share it. 🙂