Best Apps to Mix Music With Your Android Phone: Do you like remix music or Remix songs? if yes then probably you have wondered how you can mix some of our favorite songs by yourself and make a beautiful remix song.
Well, using Computer it’s easy to mix music and make DJ songs with the help of some software like Virtual DJ. If you want to make remix songs in your Android device then don’t worry because in this article I am going to tell you about some Best Apps to Mix Music With Your Android Phone you can say these apps are Virtual DJ for Android or Virtual DJ alternative for Android.
Table of Contents
How to Mix Songs With Your Android
You can find many Apps like Virtual DJ for Android On playstore but the official virtual DJ app is actually not available because developers of Virtual DJ never released Android Version. So There are some best apps that can replace virtual DJ and you can Remix music in Android.
1. edjing5: DJ Music Mixer
This is the First and the best app, in My opinion, to mix songs and create remix music using Android Phone. It will allow you to mix the music from your song library, as well as some cloud platforms like SoundCloud, Deezer. You can also import video from Vimeo. SO it’s a really cool DJ app for Android.
- Share mixes on WhatsApp and social networks.
- +20 DJ effects
- Compatible with MIX FADER
- Professional audio FX
- Record Mixtures in HD
- New professional Audio System.
2. DJ Studio 5 – Free music mixer
It is a completely free application that allows you to mix your music in two virtual turntables with crossfader and simple functions to use. This application stands out for its customization, which includes up to 7 skins, 8 sound effects, 3 bands of Equalizers, customizable sample pads and the ability to record your mixes in the high-quality format.
DJ Studio 5 Features:
- Full app for FREE, no hidden cost.
- 10 customizable sample pads
- One CUE/RECALL point per deck
- IN/OUT and beat based loops
- Pre-Cueing with headphones or Y-cable
- Automatic landscape and portrait mode
- Live record your mixes with the built-in recorder
- Auto-mix feature (random & playlist modes)
3. djay FREE – DJ Mix Remix Music
Mix your music stored on your mobile or your favorite music on Spotify. It has the smart The Echo Nest system to create mixes with your favorite music and recommendations of songs from the application you find in Spotify. It has support for Bluetooth devices, MIDI controllers and audio interfaces (Pioneer DDJ-WEGO3, Reloop BeatPad) and all functions to create and mix music as a beginner or professional.
djay FREE Features:
- Audio FX: Flanger, Phaser, Echo, Gate, Bit Crusher (create your own sound)
- Mixer, Tempo, Pitch-Bend, Filter and EQ controls
- Looping & Cue Points
- Single Turntable portrait mode
- Advanced time-stretching (requires quad-core Nexus device)
Some Best Apps to Mix Music
So, guys, these are the some best apps to mix music in your Android phone. Hope these apps will help you to mix some songs and make beautiful music.